If you’re like me, then you absolutely love desserts. This holiday season I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite holiday recipes with all of you.
This is one that my aunt makes for holidays & birthdays. In fact, this was my cousin, Ben’s, birthday cake this past year. You have probably all heard of it, and know of it as ‘Pretzel Salad,’ but uhm no, this is called ‘Pretzel Jello’ in my family.
~ Instructions for each step are stated after the last ingredient in the list. Follow accordingly: ~
- 2 cups of crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup of melted butter
- 4 tbs of sugar
- Combine the above and put in a 9×13 greased pan and bake @ 400 for 8 minutes.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of sugar
- 8 oz cool whip
- Combine the above and spread over cooled pretzel crust.
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 1 large box of strawberry jello
- 16-20 oz of sweetened frozen strawberries
- Dissolve the jello and put in frozen strawberries.
- Once the strawberries are no longer frozen, pour over the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate till it is set.
If you haven’t already had this before, I suggest you try it soon!