If you’re like me, then you absolutely love desserts. This holiday season I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite holiday recipes with all of you.
First up is the ‘Graham Cracker Crust Pudding Pie.’
- 1 – Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust
- 1 – 5 oz Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding (2 small boxes work fine also)
- 1 – container of cool whip topping (any brand)
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Follow directions to prepare Pudding (For 1 small box I only use 1 cup of milk, For 2 boxes total I used about 1 1/4 cup)
- Once pudding is cool and set, add into the Graham Cracker Crust
- Add cool whip topping on top of the pudding (you may use as much or as little as you’d like)
- Add chocolate sprinkles on top.
- Chill until it is ready to be served.
I hope you enjoy my first holiday recipe! Keep reading for more!